Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Year-In-Review Post

In 2010...

This gallery post received the most comments:

And this one was a close second:

This layout for The Color Room had the most comments:
This was my favorite layout made for Prima Marketing:
My favorite layout for Your Scrapbook Stash:
My year according to Facebook:

And my most commented on Facebook Status:

Alyssa McGrew Today I am 29... for the very first time. Next year, I plan to be 29 again. :)

14 June at 08:56  ·  · 
    • Vicki Smith Parker Happy Birthday Alyssa xx
      14 June at 09:06 · 
    • Cheryl Fisher Happy Birthday! Hope your day is "Primo"!
      14 June at 09:27 · 
    • Alyssa McGrew Thanks, ladies!
      14 June at 09:30 · 
    • Teressa Kerr Happy Birthday!!
      14 June at 09:33 · 
    • Dana Hess Happy Birthday Alyssa!
      14 June at 09:39 · 
    • Melinda Kash Radojcsics Happy Birthday.
      14 June at 10:05 · 
    • Heidi Heikkinen Kelley Happy birthday Alyssa, find time for yourself!!
      14 June at 10:17 · 
    • Heidi Heikkinen Kelley Oh, and I celebrated my 29th in December (for the 4th time)
      14 June at 10:19 · 
    • Nola McGrew Compton We'll have to have a big party next year to celebrate the 1st anniversary of your 29th birthday. Actually the 30s are fun. I think you will like them.
      14 June at 10:46 · 
    • Carey Anthrop Harris My sister has been 29 for about 11 years now..:)
      14 June at 11:13 · 
    • Katrina Lofgren Carnes Happy Birthday Alyssa! I am approaching 30 here in August. :( Enjoying these last few months of my 20s. I think I need to do what you are doing and be 29 each year. :)
      14 June at 11:22 · 
    • Erica Benson Weinstock My dad has been 29 for a very long time. I just stopped celebrating at 29.
      14 June at 11:23 · 
    • Karen Pittenger Fawcett Happy Birthday to you!!!! 29 looks good on you!
      14 June at 18:16 · 
    • Broni Hines Holcombe LOL! I know how that is! I've been 39 for QUITE a while now! Happy birthday, Alyssa!!!
      14 June at 19:15 · 
    • Judy Taylor Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope is was great! Sounds like a great plan for next year. Let me know how it works out. I might need such a trick.
      14 June at 21:50 · 


In 2010, I launched 2 businesses, one alone and one with a partner.  Both are doing well!


I taught my first class in 2010, at Stash to Treasure:

There is so much more I could say, but I'll leave it there for now.  Looking forward to 2011!
~Alyssa~

PS- Coming next week, my top 10 personal favorite layouts of 2010. :)

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Fabulous year! It's great to take a look back and see how far we have come. Things may noy always be exactly as we wish , - but they can be pretty good!! :-))

Erica said...

I need to get my butt in gear and do this!